- Easy to sail - chined hull form, well mannered in all conditions.
- Easy to sail, stable and well mannered in all conditions.
- Fun for all - responsive in light winds and yet planes easily in a breeze.
- Very modern - great looks, super low maintenance and contemporary sailing rig.
- Safe - unsinkable, strong and clean layout
- Capsize friendly - self draining cockpit is righted with ease!
Convenient and Easy to use
- Sets up in minutes - no sail ties or rake to check.
- Transportable - light enough to *easily* car top.
- Stores easily, can be stacked and racked up almost anywhere.
- Super Strong - maintenance free construction.
- Small enough for a 60lb youngster.
- Big enough for sailors up to 150lbs.
- Spacious enough for two small kids.
- Light enough for youngsters to easily launch and recover without help.
Great Durability = Low Maintenance
- Polyethelene (PE3) construction built with state of the art three layer rotomoulding system.
- Toughest outer skin - middle foam layer for stiffness - strong inner skin.
- RS process leads the way & enables additional thickness in high load areas.
- Reduces overall weight for better sailing - every RS offers the best performance and most rewarding handling.
- Maximum use of shape to distribute loads and remove need for bolt on reinforcements.
- Built in buoyancy from thick foam layer.
- Strongest fittings attachment - brass inserts molded into the hull structure.
- Virtually maintenance free!
- RS quality - Comptec PE3 hull and high quality equipment.
- Affordable - get afloat for an amazingly low price.
RS Tera Sport Specification:
- Perfect for juniors from 66lbs (30 kg).
- 38 sq ft reefing half battened Dacron Sport sail.
- Uses the same mast as the Pro.
- Easy reefing around the mast - vertical battens.
- Store the sail furled.
RS Tera Pro Specification:
- Perfect for juniors and small adults from 88lbs (40kg).
- 50sq ft fully battened Mylar Pro sail.
- Light and powerful.
- Uses the same mast as the Sport.
- Auto ratchet mainsheet block.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.
RS Tera Sport
RS Tera Pro