The Stohlquist Edge is the latest lifejacket from Stohlquist WaterWare. This form-fitting, low profile design is perfect for the active sailor. The body-wrapping, ergonomically articulated panels move with you, providing a high degree of mobility and comfort. Adjustable shoulders, side pull tabs, and a side-entry zipper create an easy wearing and full adjustable pfd that carries full U.S. Coast Guard certifications. Now featuring Graded PFD Sizing, which is fine tuned for each specific size resulting in a better fit and increased mobility.
Staff Tip: Highly recommended for sailors who want the comfort and profile of a buoyancy aid but need a USCG approved life jacket. When trying on a new life jacket, always open all of the straps first, and then tighten. This will ensure a proper fit. Rinse with fresh water after use and hang dry.
- EDGE PFD from Stohlquist WaterWare.
- Form-fitting and low profile design for freedom of movement.
- WRAPTURE shaped torso is body-wrapping and ergonomically articulated.
- Side-entry zipper with full shoulder and side adjustments.
- Ripstop nylon shell for durability.
- Ultra soft buoyancy foam for floatation and comfort.
- Large front pocket with zipper for holding essentials.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved - Meets all U.S. Sailing, ICSA, and ISSA requirements.
- Available in S/M, L/XL, and XXL.
|Specifications||Stohlquist Size Chart
Graded PFD Sizing