- Long and narrow on the waterline to reduce the drag.
- Flared topsides give reserve buoyancy for easier handling.
- Large, carefully positioned kick blocks make the transition from cockpit to trapeze very easy.
- Cockpit design offers the helmsman a secure steering position from which to initiate maneuvers.
- Large spinnaker chute forward of the jib tack for fast hoists and drops with minimum loads.
- Incredibly light 62kg hull weight. Ready to sail the whole outfit is a staggering 110kg light.
- High tech construction system uses the tried, tested and immensely strong RS epoxy foam sandwich system.
- Daggerboard for low drag.
- Lifting rudder for easy launch and recovery.
- Sophisticated GRP sandwich construction gives strong, light, high performance foils.
- Very light carbon composite mast and the flexible top section delivers excellent response in puffs.
- Sealed mast to reduce the tendency for the boat to invert when capsized.
- Mainsail and jib are built from ultra light, strong and high visibility mylar / kevlar laminate.
- Only the top two mainsail battens are full length, to create a light and forgiving rig.
- Self tacking jib ensures easy maneuvers, especially offwind.
- Asymmetric spinnaker design with relatively short foot to minimize sheet loads and a high clew to aid visibility.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.