- Big enough for a small family
- Small enough to comfortably sail single-handed
- Light enough to handle easily on shore
- A beautiful blend of size and spirited sailing in a small sailboat.
Stability & space
- Maximum waterline beam and minimum topside flare for greater stability
- Large & uncluttered cockpit
- Compression vang above the boom for maximum crew space and safety
- Comfortable inside-cockpit and side-deck seating positions
- Wide thwart for further crew comfort
- Easy access stowage compartments
Fully self draining cockpit
- No bailers required
- Fully drains even in light wind
Integrated structural design
- Polyethylene (PE3) construction - state of the art three-layer rotomoulding system
- Toughest outer skin - middle foam layer for stiffness - strong inner skin
- RS process leads the way & enables additional thickness in high load areas
- Reduces overall weight for better sailing - every RS offers the best performance and most rewarding handling
- Maximum use of shape to distribute loads and remove need for bolt on reinforcements
- Built-in buoyancy from thick foam layer
- Strong hardware fittings - brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
- Single line mainsail reefing for fast and simple sail reduction
- Furling jib
- For safety equipment and a great day afloat
- Easy access while underway
- Comptec PE3 boats are virtually maintenance free
- Can be stored outdoors
- No water absorption
- No gel coat
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
"All weather" capability
Plenty of stowage
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.