Stability and Safety
- Self righting 264lb keel with lead bulb
- Removable keel hoist post and winch for easy keel lifting & lowering
- Self draining cockpit - transom drain tubes quickly clear spray and rainwater
- Non-slip grip surfaces throughout the entire cockpit
- Fits many people (1200lb max)
- Forward positioned mast and optional moveable thwart produces huge cockpit space
- Strut vang above the boom gives space and safety for the crew
- Easily handled by beginners
- Sparkling performance and incredible range of sailing options for experts
- Can be stored afloat on a mooring
- Easy keel lifting for convenient launching and transport ashore
- Keep your boat in one place – or explore fantastic new venues
- Very durable composite GRP hull construction
- Thick woven GRP skins and 3mm coremat construction, under a double layered gelcoat means that the RS Venture will stand up to intense use
- Optional rubber gunwale fendering
- Optional aluminum keelband on hull bilge rails - protection when grounding - minimum maintenance
- Optional spinnaker pack (asymmetric or symmetric) to add speed, take sailing to the next level and increase the fun factor
- Full range of Sailability options which can be added or removed as required - allowing the same boat to be used by sailors of all physical abilities. A significant step forward for many sailing and training centers
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.