Sail Singlehanded or with Crew
- Exciting for a single-handed adult
- Space for the family
- Blast across the bay - picnic on the beach
High Performance and Easy Handling
- Designed by innovative multihull expert Jo Richards and the RS development team
- Easy handling with stable, buoyant hulls
- Practical features to make life easy for novices and experienced sailors
- Concave deck creates secure sitting area
- Lift & lock rudder system
Convenient Storage and Transportation
- Fast assembly / separation allows storage in restricted space
- RS CAT16 can even be transported on the roof of a large car
- Practical moulded-in handholds make moving the boat easy on shore
Highly Durable with Low Maintenance
- Hull & beam attachment system without holes through the skin of the boat - no sealant required
- Beam and shroud bolts secure into stainless-steel bars in channels on either side of the hulls
- Exceptionally strong, simple and fast assembly - just 15 minutes using only one wrench
- RS Comptec PE3 construction state of the art three layer rotomoulding system
- Toughest outer skin, middle foam layer for stiffness, strong inner skin
- RS polyethylene process enables additional thickness in high load areas
- Reduces overall weight for better sailing, every RS offers the best performance and most rewarding handling
- Built in buoyancy from thick foam layer
- Strongest fittings attachment, through-bolted rudder systems
- Virtually maintenance free
- Toe straps above and below tramps to assist capsize righting
- Capsize righting line in under-tramp stowage bag
- Knife stowage under tramp
- Recesses in aft decks reduce volume and make it easier to sink a stern and right the boat from inversion
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.