McLaughlin "WORLD CHAMPION" HULL - The Advanced Racer comes with a time-tested hull that has won the US Nationals (many times over) and never been beaten in World Championship competition! The Advanced Racer has the important features top sailors demand; the strongest mast step attachment - so you'll never have to worry about it, precision appendage alignment, "High Float" airbags - a McLaughlin innovation, and wall to wall non-skid.
Optiparts BlackGold Spars - This is the ultimate racing spar set in the world - bar none! It is extruded from 7075 aerospace alloys, which is hard coated, black anodized with Teflon impregnation. Stiffest on the market and the choice of all sail manufacturers for testing and development. Choose from four booms that are compatible with different skipper weight ranges and sailing conditions. Guide to Spars. Other spar sets are optional.
WinDesign High Performance Race Sails - Modeled off the "winningest" race sail in history, Olimpic, with proven speed and a wide, forgiving groove for maintaining speed and pointing ability. These sails are cut from Polyant 140B sailcloth, used the World over by major sail makers. The sail retains its shape and is adjustable for varying wind conditions. It comes with: window, numbers installed, Class fees button, Vectran sail ties, tapered race battens, and sail bag. Available in specific weigh range cuts. Guide to Sails. We represent the most popular sail lofts and can substitute sails.
WinDesign Competition "New Rule" Racing Blades - These blades are built of epoxy to the latest class specifications. They are the same design as those required at the World Championships. They have a perfected, race ready "Pro-Finish" wet sanded for ultimate water adhesion and minimum drag coefficient. The shape and stiffness are the same as more expensive name brands. Included upgrades are a Deluxe Black Tiller and Extension with releasable universal for quick replacement on the water. Guide to Blades. Other blade sets are available.
What else is included:
- Dual red and green bailers
- Ball bearing HARKEN blocks including the "Carbo Ratchet" main sheet block
- Floating lightweight mainsheet
- Floating, high-vis bowline & bow loop
- 3 EZ-fill heavy duty airbags and straps
- Adjustable black wide-padded hiking straps
- Delrin mast collar w/ mast safety tie-in
- Stainless steel adjustable mast step
- Daggerboard adjustment system w/ handle
- Daggerboard protection kit
- Non-skid surfacing in cockpit
- Owners manual and rigging guide
- IYRU plaque and USODA measurement book
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.