- BlackLite 32mm - A bendy boom, which comes with a bridle, will flatten and depower the sail which enables the lightweight sailor to go faster in more wind
- BlackGold 40mm - A stiff and lightweight boom, which comes with a bridle and suitable for the majority of sailors.
- BlackGold 45mm - The 45mm "power" boom is a stiffer boom that creates more tension on the leech for the heavier sailor.
- BlackMax 55mm - The ultra stiff (and yet lightweight) boom can be used without a bridle. This enables the larger sailor to jump across the boat and not too far aft while tacking.
- 40mm - Ideal for the light weight sailor who has just started racing. Stiffer than the Upgraded Club boom to allow for more leach tension.
- 32mm - Basic fittings install, great for club use.
- Oversize Shipping Information: This item is considered oversize due to length and/or weight and will incur a flat rate $15 shipping charge. Standard ground services will be used to safely deliver the item to your shipping destination.