FALL DEAL: Buy a Club Racer with a chartered hull by Dec 31st, 2016 and receive a free dolly and rash guard!
McLaughlin "World Champion" Hull - All McLaughlin Optimists start with a time-tested hull that has won the US Nationals and the Worlds. It's fast out of the box and ready to accept advanced racing equipment as your sailor's skills grow. Standard features include reinforced chines, wall-to-wall nonskid, adjustable mast step, precision aligned daggerboard truck, Harken and Optiparts hardware, hiking straps, and high float airbags.
Club Racer Specifications - World Champion hull with Upgraded Club spars, class legal Upgraded Club sail, and New Rule epoxy blades. This intro level package is simple to rig but still perfectly class legal for racing. Perfect for the first time sailor or club use.
All boats include:
- Bailer & lanyard
- Ball bearing HARKEN kit including "Carbo Ratchet" block
- Floating lightweight mainsheet
- Floating, high-vis bowline & bow loop
- 3 EZ-fill heavy duty airbags and straps
- Adjustable black, wide-padded hiking straps
- Delrin mast collar w/ mast safety tie-in
- Stainless steel adjustable mast step
- Daggerboard adjustment system w/ handle
- Non-skid surfacing in cockpit
- Owners manual and rigging guide
- IYRU plaque and USODA measurement book
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.