McLaughlin "WORLD CHAMPION" HULL - The Pro-Racer hull is built on a Thursday to allow 4 days residence in the mold. This assures the hull shape is totally rigid and will not change. We then further refine the bottom, edges, centerboard slot and rig it with the most modern systems and hardware available. You, the racer, can specify equipment, non skid aggressiveness and cosmetics such as metal flake, clear transom etc. The hull is simply maxed out and breakdown free. It includes standard features top sailors demand; the strongest mast step attachment - so you'll never have to worry about it, precision appendage alignment check on every hull, and wall to wall non-skid. If it is the best, it is on your Optisailors Pro-Racer.
Your choice of top-level Racing Spars
- Blackgold spar set (3 boom choices)
- Giulietti Blacktop
- Light mast
- Optimax MK3
Your choice of the best racing sails in the world:
Your choice of top level "New Rule" Epoxy Foils - Tebbertmann, N1 or WinDesign Pro Race These three manufacturers dominate the field of racing blades and are seen on the majority of Optimists at World and Continental Championships. They include a Deluxe Optiparts black anodized tiller, and removable tiller extension.
What else is included:
- Dual red and green bailers
- Ball bearing HARKEN blocks including the "Carbo Ratchamatic" main sheet block
- Double tapered mainsheet with boom extender
- Floating, high-vis bowline & bow loop
- 3 EZ-fill heavy duty airbags and straps
- Optisailors double padded adjustable hiking straps
- Delrin mast collar w/ mast safety tie-in and mast lock
- Stainless steel adjustable locking mast step
- Daggerboard adjustment system w/ handle
- Daggerboard protection kit
- Non-skid surfacing in cockpit
- Owners manual and rigging guide
- IYRU plaque and USODA measurement book
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.
- Great Boat!!Review by Owen Timms