- Vantage CT Seating - Adjust height and recline!
- Modern Hull and Alma Bow Shapes
- MirageDrive with Glide Technology
- All Lines and Hardware Plus Harken Blocks
- Deck-Mounted Crossbars
- Dual Rudder Deploy and Retract Controls in Front and Rear Cockpits
- Dual Steering (forward and rear)
- Easily Retractable and Removable Amas
- Four Cup Holders
- Four Mesh Stowage Pockets
- Fully-Retractable, Kick-Up Centerboard
- Kick-up Island Rudder
- Large Bow Hatch
- Lowrance® Ready
- Patented Roller-Furling Sail with Battens
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie-Downs
- Roller-Furling Main Sail
- Three 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- Two 2-Piece paddles with On-Aka Storage
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Carbon Composite Mast
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
Subscribe to our Hobie Cat updates list: