Stand tall on the water aboard the Eclipse, another world's-first watercraft from Hobie. Incredibly stable, just get on and go using MirageDrive leg power. Soon you'll fly high at exceptional speed, nimbly carving turing using fingertip steering controls. There's minimal setup. Go from the car, the dock or your boat to the water in minutes, Cruise solo, with your partner, or with a group. The Eclipse takes fitness out of the gym and onto the water and under the sun. The board is lightweight and durable and full of thoughtful features such as gear tie-downs and a carefree kick-up rudder. The Eclipse takes stand up to a whole new level. The 10.5 is available in Blue or Yellow and rated to 225 pounds.
- MirageDrive w/ Glide Technology - The latest MirageDrive with updated fins for efficient pedaling in all conditions.
- Removable Kick-Up Rudder - Confident steering with kick-up feature and is removable in seconds.
- Adjustable Handlebar and Steering Controls - Enhances stability and balance whilr offering simple left/right steering.
- Quick Set Handlebar Receiver - Remove the handlebar in a snap and quickly connect rudder lines.
- High-Grip EVA Deckpads - Carefree, high traction footing across the whole deck for all-day endurance.
- Advanced Hull Design - 65 years of boardsports design brings a stable and quick ride to the composite epoxy Eclipse.
- Cargo Bungee - Pack a small pack, dry bag, or even camping gear with this secure bungee system.
- Optional Accessories - Protect your board with a board bag, transport with a cart, or add a cup holder!
- Colors -Lunar Blue or Solar Yellow.