The original accessible sailboat and still the most popular of the Hansa classes, the Hansa 2.3 has proven that sailing really is for everyone. With 1,000 boats sailed in over 20 countries and numbers growing steadily, the Hansa 2.3 (previously known as the Access 2.3) is an International Sailing Federation (ISAF) class.
The 2.3 Breeze is the most recent of the Hansa 2.3 models and shares the same innovative design features that make sailing safe, easy and fun, but features a fibreglass seat and simplified reefing system. The 2.3 Breeze is suitable for one or two people.
- Simple to use joystick steering
- Forward facing seats for comfort
- Responsive and maneuverable
- Easy to assemble and launch
- Weighted centreboard for stability
- Low centre of gravity seat position
- Roller furling to reduce sail area in stronger winds
- Six deck colors available
- Keel lifter option