A youth drysuit designed for extreme waterproof protection from wet and cold conditions. The Pro Drysuit offers incredible levels of protection allied to a lightweight design and uses our toughest 5 Dot™ Fabric. All unnecessary layers of fabric have been eliminated to maximize breathability, reduce weight and improve comfort.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable 3-layer fabric.
- Fully taped seams and Gill's maximum 5 dot rating.
- Internal suspenders for a comfortable fit.
- Durable Dynat waterproof zipper.
- Elasticized waist.
- Ankle covers over the top of the latex seals.
- Pre marked collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
- Low profile thigh cargo pocket.
- Reinforced seat and knees.
Drysuit Tips from West Coast Sailing
- Drysuit neck seal can be *carefully* trimmed for sailors with larger necks.
- The Dynat zipper comes lubricated, but should be rinsed with water after each use.
- We recommend Zip Tech Zipper Lubricant to maintain your zipper, but even chap stick will work in a pinch.
- Wear a pair of Lycra Drysuit socks or use plastic bags over the booties to protect the latex material.
- Store drysuit unfolded, unzipped, and away from dirt and dust.