- 4-Layer Twin Sensor construction is fully waterproof and breathable.
- MasterSeal™ waterproof cross-chest entry & relief zippers.
- Super-stretch Neoprene neck gasket offers exceptional comfort and dryness.
- Soft, neoprene coated Duraseal™ latex neck & wrist gaskets are UV resistant, durable, and tear resistance.
- Slightly relaxed fit for full mobility and easier entry.
- Articulated armored knees.
- Reflective accents for increased visibility.
- Adjustable cuff covers at wrist and ankles.
- Fabric drysocks are sized to fit.
4-Layer Twin Sensor Technology
- 4-Layer Construction - Nylon Tricot Lining, Hydrophilic Membrane, Hydrophobic Coating, and Nylon DWR Finish.
- These fabrics work together to let sweat vapor escape while keeping water out.
- The result is a drysuit which is 100% waterproof, moisture permeable, and water repellant
Drysuit Tips from West Coast Sailing
- The Masterseal zipper resists salt but should be cleaned with soap and water periodically.
- We recommend Zip Tech Zipper Lubricant to maintain your zipper, but even chap stick will work in a pinch.
- Store drysuit unfolded, unzipped, and away from dirt and dust.