- Dolly style has a more upright bow tube for boats with a plumb stem, e.g., Finn, Jet 14, Interclub, and many more.
- Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
- Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
- Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
- Ships in an easy to assemble kit.
- Proudly made in the USA by Dynamic Dollies and Racks.
|Dolly Type||Type 6|