Big Feel, Compact Boat
- RS Comptec PE3 rotomoulded polyethylene construction
- Engineered for maximum strength and minimum maintenance
- Exceptionally stable hull – unrivalled in this size
- Large, self draining, cockpit for up to 4 adults
Configurable To Your Needs
- Open plan or with spray shedding foredeck (+$725)
- Removable seats and thwart
- Main and jib
- Asymmetric or symmetrical spinnaker options (+$1150)
- Trapeze option
- Outboard motor bracket option
Convenience Ashore and Afloat
- Pivoting mast heel for easy rigging
- Hand holds for easy lifting
- Towing eyes
- Lifting points
- 3 point landing on bilge rails
- Rub rail reinforcement near transom
Easy Rig Control
- Jib furler for safety and launch / recovery convenience
- Mainsail slab reefing
- 2-part aluminium mast
- Foam filled top mast and flotation bag system for inversion resistance
- External halyards and boom controls for easy maintenance
- Durable Dacron sails
User Friendly Foils
- Pivoting centerboard
- Durable aluminium rudder blade
- Tiller driven lift & lock rudder system
RS Quest Options
- Foredeck with additional storage
- Mainsail size options
- Asymmetric spinnaker
- Symmetrical spinnaker
- Mast head flotation system
- Trapeze kit
- Top cover
- Launching dolly
- Road trailer base
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.