- Features a clutter-free space for up to five adults.
- Inboard seats and controllable power allow the sailor to feel safe and secure
- Easy to right and re-board. When you add the mast head flotation, the boat sits smartly on top of the water so even a small person can right it with ease.
- High boom and gnav system leave the cockpit simple and efficient for new sailors.
- The furling jib and single line reefing system also makes it easy to reduce sail area if the breeze picks up.
- Performance: The light hull and large gennaker allow the Bahia to really move across the water. Add the trapeze option for even more performance.
- More than just a sailboat: The multifunctional Bahia can be sailed, rowed or motored.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.