- Constructed from hi-tech composite (polyester and fiberglass) foam sandwich creating an ultra-lightweight hull, that is more durable and easier to maintain and repair
- Self-draining cockpit with rear dam is carefully designed to hold water after a capsize to stabilize the very light hull before it drains out
- Non-skid on the wings for grip while trapezing
- Sand blasted deck for greater grip while tacking
- Molded-in safety cockpit rails for skipper
- Gnav system to open up cockpit and better control leech tension
- A single line hoists the spinnaker and sets the pole and retrieves both
- Centerboard and rudder are both high-quality GRP construction
- Centerboard case padded top and bottom to max allowable width to reduce the blade from fluttering
Sails & Mast
- Sails made from long-lasting, reinforced mylar ensuring that they will not tear when a crew member inevitably falls on them during a capsize
- Full battens ensure the longevity of the sails
- Mainsail cuff to increase sail efficiency
- Self-tacking jib
- Asymmetric spinnaker
- Composite-tipped mast gives the ultimate in gust response and acceleration
- Lower mast section is the same as the far more powerful 49er, ensuring great longevity
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.