- GRP foam sandwich composite construction.
- High strength laminate for durability and long life.
- Highly stable design that inspires confidence while offering sparkling performance in more experienced hands.
- Spacious self draining cockpit.
- Comfortable side decks and inner seating for young or inexperienced crews.
- Stowage bins in the foredeck for items such as valuables, food and spare clothing.
- Top quality equipment.
- Pivoting centreboard and rudder make launching and recovery safe and simple.
- Strong aluminum alloy rudder stock and tiller.
- Mylar mainsail on the Race spec boat, for light weight a low stretch.
- Dacron mainsail on the Club spec boat, for durability.
- Dacron furling jib, for convenience and safety.
- Integral furling drum within the jib tack bar gives a smooth gennaker chute mouth and minimal chance of snagging.
- New Dynakote gennaker cloth for low stretch and easy hoists and drops.
- Twin patch down haul system.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net or (888) 884-5536.