Options: Customize Your RS Venture
- Comfortable and spacious for cruising
- Very stable teaching boat
- Can be left on a mooring
- Responsive performance under sail for club racing
- Optional outboard motor storage for flexibility
- Fits many people (1200lb max)
- Forward positioned mast and optional moveable thwart produces huge cockpit space
- Strut vang above the boom gives space and safety for the crew
Stability & Safety
- Exceptionally stable hull
- Low freeboard for capsize recovery and safety
- Self bailers and transom flaps quickly drain the cockpit
- Mast head float
- Foam inside the mast
- Righting lines
- Multiple stowage options - under side seats and foredeck
- Very durable composite GRP hull construction
- Thick woven GRP skins and 3mm coremat construction, under a double layered gelcoat means that the RS Venture will stand up to intense use
- Optional rubber gunwale fendering
- Optional aluminum keelband on hull bilge rails - protection when grounding - minimum maintenance
- Add an asymmetric or symmetric spinnaker to add speed, take sailing to the next level, and increase the fun factor
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
- Ballasted centerboard - 140lb centerboard for increased stability and safety
- Thwart option (factory fitted)
- Rear stowage locker (factory fitted)
- Rubber gunwhale protection (factory fitted)
- Alloy keel band protection (factory fitted)
- Mylar or Dacron mainsail fabric
- Spinnaker package
- Mast head float
- Transom boarding ladder
- Outboard motor transom wear pads
- Stowage bag - under foredeck
- Anchor pack
- Trapeze pack
- Antifoul below waterline (factory applied)
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net
or (888) 884-5536.