With its simple reefing system, spacious cockpit, and high boom the Pico continues to be a popular sailboat for all ages and abilities. A roto-molded hull provides a strong, buoyant structure that is superbly stiff and stable. Both the jib and reefing mainsail are removable. The high boom provides ample head room and highlights its spacious, self-draining cockpit. Easy to handle, a snap to rig, the Pico provides a rapid learning curve for single-handed sailing.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
- Simple to sail - Beginners who have only sailed for a few hours can sail the Pico single-handed in a breeze
- Comfortable - Self-draining cockpit and high boom make the Pico comfortable for a couple kids or an adult or two
- Great Value - The Pico is a great way to get on the water quickly and easily
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net
or (888) 884-5536.