Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
- Big and powerful with an excellent blend of speed and maneuverability.
- Light and stiff foam sandwich construction -> maximum transfer of power from the rig.
- Open transom gives a virtually self draining cockpit and the molded auto bailer quickly removes remaining water.
- Ergonomic cockpit design for comfortable hiking.
- Toe straps adjustable for both height and reach.
- Thwart gives the crew a comfortable light wind position.
- Wide hull allows leverage to be generated equally by both sailors
- The interior layout is simple and efficient.
- Pivoting centerboard and rudder mean the boat can be raced in any estuary and make launching easy.
- Sophisticated GRP sandwich construction gives strong, light, high performance foils.
- The light weight Proctor mast uses a section especially developed for the RS400. Bend is controllable using a deck level screw and adjustable spreaders.
- Rake and sideways bend are further instantly variable via the jib halyard led back to the crew.
- High quality sails are the result of long development hours in front of a computer and on the water.
- Both main and jib are fully battened to stabilize the shape, reduce flogging and extend their competitive life.
- Perfect match between the mast and mainsail give exceptional power control.
- Asymmetric spinnaker - easy to use, fast, fun and highly tactical.
- Bowsprit can be canted to windward, allowing the RS400 to sail very fast at virtually any downwind angle.
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net
or (888) 884-5536.