The RS 200 is one of the most successful double handed race classes of the modern era – responds to finesse and dedication rather than physique to allow couples and young teams share the action.The 200 is a very unique boat with main, jib and spinnaker for serious fun for two regular sized people. On the open sea or the smallest of lakes, the success of the RS200 is proof that it is by far one of the most popular boats sailed today. Exciting performance, responsive handling and a fantastic circuit make the RS200 a legendary doublehander that everyone wants to sail.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
- Spacious and deep cockpit for comfortable hiking.
- Adjustable hiking straps.
- Thwart gives the crew a comfortable light wind position.
- Open transom virtually self drains after a capsize and a molded auto-bailer quickly removes water
- Super strong hull laminate ensures a long competitive life and trouble free sailing.
- Pivoting centerboard and rudder for easy launching and recovery
- GRP sandwich construction gives strong, light, high performance foils.
- Responsive and advanced rig gives a broad competitive weight range and improved handling
- Mylar mainsail has ultra-soft full-length battens to reduce "ragging" to extend sail life.
- Dacron jib is easy to "read" in light winds. Sheet loads are very low, so even the lightest of sailors enjoy the ride.
- Asymmetric spinnaker with single line hoist and drop system.
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net
or (888) 884-5536.