Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
- Built-in 3:1 jib halyard purchase to tension rig.
- 12:1 boom vang led aft to facilitate trimming.
- Harken blocks used throughout.
- All hardware through-bolted and backed with oversized stainless washers and locknuts.
- Molded fiberglass kick-up rudder.
- Rounded seat tanks provide comfort and plenty of buoyancy.
- Strong, proven spreader bracket.
- Marlow line package
- Unidirectional knitted fiberglass throughout hull and deck for ultimate durability.
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net
or (888) 884-5536.