An absolute joy on the water, the Hobie Mirage Adventure Island is an impressively approachable trimaran sailing kayak.
Ride the wind: A roller-furling, vertically battened mainsail provides lift, a retractable centerboard prevents lateral slip, and the larger amas tuck parallel against the rotomolded polyethylene hull for docking. Multiple hatches, on-deck stowage and Vantage CT Seating encourage multi-day adventures, and the MirageDrive with Glide Technology offers paddle-free locomotion when the wind scatters, making it easy to get home. The “AI” is an exceptional bluewater-capable fishing platform. Equip the accessory trampoline kit for walk-around stability. Flexible too; use it with just a single ama or leave the sail at home to pedal or paddle.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
- MirageDrive with Turbo Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder w/ Large Sailing Blade
- Adjustable High Back Padded Seat w/ Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Two-Piece Paddles w/ On-Hull Storage
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two Twist and Seal Hatches (patent pending) w/ Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Color-Coordinated Amas
- Four Detatchable Akas with Carrying Bag
- Patented Roller-Furling Sail with Battens
- Two-Piece Mast
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net
or (888) 884-5536.