Fun that Lasts
- Big cockpit and high boom are comfortable for youngsters and adults
- Multiple rigging and sail options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends
- High volume hull allows for heavier sailors too
- Confidence inspiring and very easy to sail, the Feva is still plenty fast!
- A mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped by a single person
- Stepping the mast is simple and easy for adults and children
- Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport
- Strong aluminum daggerboard and lifting rudder systems
Three-Layer Polyethelene construction
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
- Three layer system: 1) Tough outer skin / 2) Middle foam layer for stiffness / 3) Inner skin to stabilise the structure
- Strongest attachment for the fittings, provided by brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
- Encapsulated buoyancy in the foam layer makes Comptec PE3 boats unsinkable
- Virtually maintenance free
- Can be stored outdoors
- No water absorption
- No gel coat
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net
or (888) 884-5536.