An approachable trimaran sailboat that combines the joys of kayaking and sailing in one package. With options to paddle with your arms or pedal with your feet, the Adventure Island can easily transport you across rivers and lakes where other boats can’t take you. Deploy the sail for extra speed, and if the wind is down use the MirageDrive for paddle-free fun. A versatile boat with options to paddle, pedal, sail, or even fish. An exciting way for anyone to enjoy time on the water. The 2015 Adventure Island includes the new Vantage CT Seating system, redesigned alma and bow shapes, and the latest MirageDrive with Glide Technology.
Buying Your Next Boat From West Coast Sailing
- Four Detatchable Akas with Carrying Bag
- Kick-up Centerboard
- Kick-up Island Rudder
- MirageDrive with Glide Technology
- Patented Roller-Furling Sail with Battens
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Color-Coordinated Amas
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Carbon Composite Mast
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating with three unique positions
We proudly represent 8 of the best manufacturers of small sailboats in the world. Our boat selection is second to none, with approximately 80 small sailboats in stock at any time. Our staff of dinghy sailors works hard day in and day out to provide the best service and support you’ll find anywhere in the business. Here are a few reasons why sailors choose to work with us:
- Service – Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and we’ll work hard to meet your expectations.
- Selection – 40+ models of sailboats available from 8 of the best manufacturers.
- Experience – Nearly 10 years of working with sailors across North America.
- Logistics Capabilities – Dedicated shipments, LTL, and more at affordable rates.
- Knowledgeable Staff – Dinghy sailors on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Apparel and Accessories – Full selection of the best gear for the dinghy sailor.
- Rigging Assistance – Stop by, give us a call, or send an email for all the help you need.
- Long Term Support – We’re here for the long term and hope to serve you for years to come.
Reach out to our team anytime at Boats@WestCoastSailing.net
or (888) 884-5536.