West Coast Sailing is currently hiring for the following position:
Boat Salesperson – Full Time
West Coast Sailing is seeking a passionate and proven sales person to join our staff. This person will be responsible for all aspects of the boat sales segment of our business, with a primary goal of increasing boat sales. This includes both inside and outside sales, from fielding an initial customer inquiry, to generating new leads from individuals and programs across a large geographical area. In addition to enjoying the fun and excitement of selling boats, this person must also have the desire and focus to continually improve our sales process to better serve our customers.
This person will work closely with our dedicated team and expectations will be high. We are a small, but rapidly growing sailing business that prides itself on outstanding service, quality products and helpful information. We are hyper-focused on our products, and don’t distract ourselves with just any opportunity that might make us money. Our work environment is fast-paced and our employees are highly motivated, so we are looking for someone with a similar work ethic who will add their ideas and experience to our team. Knowledge of sailing is essential for this position. Our employees are actively involved in the sailing community and we are looking for an individual who is as passionate about sailing as we are.
Primary Job Responsibility:
- Inside and outside boat sales
- Build sales forecast each year
- Collaborate with inventory team on boat inventory management and stocking plan
- Manage CRM system
- Educate and train staff on boats, promotions and sales efforts
- Represent the brand and personality of West Coast Sailing and develop mutually beneficial relationships with customers and vendors
- Demonstrated past sales success – any industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required and proficiency with QuickBooks is desirable
- Knowledge of sailing, small sailboats, and their differentiating features is required
- College diploma preferred
- Employer-sponsored health care
- Paid time off, sick time, and holiday leave
- Wholesale level discounts on all product lines
Full time – Mon-Fri with ability to work weekends as needed; some schedule flexibility available.
Compensation: Competitive salary with commissions, paid vacation and benefits.If you would like to apply for this position, please send an email with resume to Sales@WestCoastSailing.net