West Coast Sailing is currently hiring for the following position:
FULFILLMENT TEAM LEADER - FULL TIME
West Coast Sailing is seeking a fun, creative and self-motivated individual to lead our order fulfillment department. We are a small but growing sailing business that prides itself on outstanding service, quality products and helpful information. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hardworking and positive individual to join our team. Our shop is fast-paced and tasks change daily so we need someone who is flexible and willing to help others while managing their own schedule and responsibilities.
Applicants must be able to work independently and meet regular shipping deadlines while ensuring product is delivered to the customer in a safe and timely fashion. Candidates should possess strong communication and computer skills. Sailing and/or sailboat racing experience is preferred. Our employees are actively involved in the sailing community and we are looking for an individual who is as passionate about sailing as we are.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Process orders from the web-store, phone, email and post-event sales through the order management system
• Process payments and make all shipping and sales adjustments to orders prior to shipment
• Oversee the picking, packing and shipping of all orders in a timely and safe manner
• Oversee all fulfillment assistants and prioritize workloads and their department’s daily tasks
• Work to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the fulfillment systems
• Work with the Customer Service Manager to communicate with customers regarding back-orders and other shipping delays, as well as assist in providing alternate solutions
• Assist the Inventory Manager in receiving inventory and returns and help maintain an accurate inventory
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Quickbooks.
• Previous retail and/or fulfillment experience preferred
• Knowledge of sailing is preferred, but not required for the right candidate
• High school diploma or GED required, College diploma preferred
• Employer sponsored health care
• Paid time off, sick time and holiday leave
• Wholesale level discounts on all product lines
Full time – Mon-Fri with ability to work 1-4 weekends per year as needed
Compensation $14-16/hour, DOE